ShoreTel CRM Integration
What is a CRM (customer relationship management) system? A CRM system consolidates customer information and documents into a single database for business users to easily access and manage. This allows your team to manage leads, deals and customers to provide high quality customer service.
ShoreTel understands a thing or two when it comes to customer service. They have set their business model to put the customer first and provide high quality technology to meet their needs. This brings you the ShoreTel CRM Integration. Once the phone is answered by a member of your team, the ShoreTel phone system will automatically connect with your CRM system to provide your employee with information regarding the caller. No more asking and looking up of information to begin helping your customers.
ShoreTel integrations will enhance your business’ customer service with every phone call.
- Automate records access for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Preview CRM entities from automated screen pop.
- View active calls and associations to CRM entities through an automated window.
- Create phone call activity records automatically or manually.
- Control all active calls from the desktop.
- Automatically answer ringing calls while simultaneously opening an associated CRM form.
- Click to call outbound numbers using the ShoreTel Web Dialer application.
ShoreTel Compatible CRM systems.
- Sage ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics
- LexisNexis Time Suites
- Vertafore AMS360
- ShoreTel EasyPop