When it comes to business decisions, nothing beats statistical reasoning. This is due to the fact that numbers simply do not lie. Lucky for us, they also provide solid proof that transitioning your business to a VoIP phone system genially improves your business.
We can sell you on VoIP all day long but at the end those are just words. Numbers don’t lie and these numbers prove what we’re selling. Whether it is cost saving or productivity, transitioning to a VoIP phone system will statistically benefit your business.
- A landline phone system typically costs businesses an average of $50 per line each month. Monthly VoIP plans are available at under $25 dollars per line. (Source)
- Switching to VoIP can save small businesses as much as 45 percent each month over traditional phone service. (Source)
- VoIP can cut initial startup costs for a new business by up to 90%. (Source)
Whether you’re a startup, small business or large corporation, VoIP will save you money both in the short and long run.
- Companies that invested in technology that allows their employees the flexibility to work remotely saw productivity rise by almost 20%. (Source)
- Mobile workers also saved 40 minutes each day and generated annual productivity gains of 3.5 days per year. (Source)
- Organizations with unified communications, including VoIP, saved an average of 32 minutes per day per employee because it enabled staff to reach one another on the first try. (Source)
Productivity is probably the most important aspect of business to a manager. They want to make sure their employees are productive and that they have the tools to be so. VoIP is a manager’s best friend as because it provides employees with the technology to be as productive as possible wherever they are located.
Did we grab your attention on transitioning or moving forward with a new VoIP business phone system? Get in touch with us today and let’s discuss how Genesis BCS and VoIP will benefit your business. Click Here